Worley are looking tor hire professional technicians to join our team in Kuwait to work on an asset inventory and management project within on oil refinery
- Suitable applicants wit strong technical background in disciplines as : Instrumentation, Electrical or Mechanical with 3-5 yrs of experience.
- Work experience in general refinery/oil and as production asset in Construction, Operational or Maintenance.
- Ability to read and understand P & ID’s , site plans, plot plans and work-pack information.
- Ability to determine equipment type based on visual inspection, ta plate date and supporting information.
- Familiar with local requirements and processes for gaining access to areas within facilities.
- Familiarity with training and certification requirements for site induction/ permit to work/ risk assessment/confined space entry/ manual handling/working at height/safety training etc.
- Possess good IT Skills
- Ability to communicate technical information to diverse audience both orally and in writing.
- Locally available (in Kuwait with an existing visa) applicants who are available to join immediately will be given preference.
Suitable applicants who meet the above criteria and are open to an initial 10-12 month contract with possible extension please apply on the e-mail ID given below