Kuwait Airways Job Vacancies Announcement
Kuwait Airways announces the vacancies for the jobs listed below in accordance with the following specific requirements and specifications:
|Required Job||Required Experience||Qualifications|
|Manager, Aviation Medicine||10 years experience in aviation related medical practice and acute medicine management, including 3 years in a supervisory capacity.||-B.Sc. in Medicine, Post graduate diploma in aviation medicine is preferred.
-Certified Aero-Medical Examiner.
|Staff Nurse(A)||8 years’ of general nursing experience||Diploma in Nursing, Bachelors’ degree is preferred.|
|Specialist, Aviation Medicine||6 years’ experience in aviation related medical practice and acute medicine management||-B.Sc. in Medicine, Post graduate diploma in aviation medicine is preferred
-Certified Aero-Medical Examiner
|Pharmacist||5 years experience as a Pharmacist||B.Sc. in Pharmacy.|
|Staff Nurse(C)||3 years’ nursing experience.||Diploma in Nursing, Bachelor’s degree is preferred.|
- Priority in appointment shall be for eligible Kuwaitis.
- Must have a great command of English (Spoken and Written) and good knowledge with computer use. A minimum of 70% is required to pass the English language test, with the exception for specific jobs.
- Applicants shall be subject to the necessary conditions for appointment in accordance with the rules and regulations at Kuwait Airways.
- University degrees not recognized by the official authorities in Kuwait will not be considered.
- Compliance with Cabinet Resolution No. 914 issued on 2010/06/29, which includes: (Retired persons are only permitted to apply in the narrowest of limits. For the categories of pilots and flight engineers, they shall be requested, as needed, to ensure continued safe operations.).
- Applicants shall be subject to the necessary interviews and tests and are required to pass the tests to proceed to the interview.
- The applicant has the right to apply for a maximum of two positions.
How to Apply:
- Applications shall be submitted on the website: careers.kuwaitairways.com within 15 days from the publication date of this announcement.
- Documents to be attached to the website:
- Academic certificate and equivalency approved by the official authorities in the State of Kuwait.
- Copy of civil ID and passport.
- A certified of career progression from the General Organization for Social Security.
- Copy of Experience certificates, licenses, required technical certificates, certificate of previous supervisory experience.
- Non-compliant and incomplete applications will be excluded, and such exclusion shall itself be a formal apology without the need to notify the applicant.
- Receipt of the application does not mean acceptance and the company reserves the right not to accept any applicant for the vacancies mentioned above.