A renowned school that follows the British Curriculum is looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic individuals to join their team in the following positions. Successful candidates have to meet the following requirements:
(SENOR-001) Teacher of Design Technology in the Senior School (up to KS4 and KS5) for January 2021
- A relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum one0year experience in teaching the British Curriculum.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) preferred.
(EY-001) Early Years Foundation Stage and KS1 Teacher Sept 2021
- Bachelors in Education Degree with QTS or equivalent with PGCE and QTS
(SEN-001) Teacher- SEN Senior Department – Sept2021
- Able to deliver Key Stage 2 and Key Stage-3 curriculum differentiated to meet students’ individual needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree BEd/BA, Optional MA or PhD related to undergraduate degree.
- Qualified teacher, preferably having experience working in international private schools abroad and having knowledge of the English National Curriculum (UK)
- Having experience teaching SEN students.
(ADMIN-001) Assistant Registrar – IT Department – ASAp
- Bilingual person ( Arabic + English).
- Efficient with data entry and attention to detail.
- A good background knowledge with Microsoft Office and Gmail
Send your cover letter, updated CV,
Copy of Civil ID and the highest degree to the following email:
Please quote the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted