Inchcape Shipping Services/KMMC invites applications for
in Freight Forwarding for Kuwait Office
Overview of our organisation
Our vision at Inchcape is to have a connected world, in which our customers trade successfully and make better decisions in every port, everywhere.We use technology and our global network to help our partners connect to a smoother, smarter ocean.
Inchcape combines its worldwide infrastructure with local expertise through our global network of over 240 proprietary offices, across 60 countries and a team of more than 2,500 committed professional.Our diverse global customer base includes owners and charterers in the oil, cruise, container and bulk commodity sectors as well as naval, government and intergovernmental organisations.
We have an ambitious growth model and a career here is certainly going to be a rewarding one that will allow you to bring your skills and experience.We embrace change and are open to new thinking and pushing for positive change in our industry.
We believe that recruiting and retaining the right people is vital for our success.
Inchcape is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Equality, diversity and inclusion are at the centre of everything we do.We recognise that our customers, colleagues, contractors and other partners are Central to our success and that we work in a diverse society.We acknowledge that is not only our legal, but also moral responsibility to ensure all groups have equality of opportunity.In Kuwait, we are recognized by our local entity name of Kuwait Maritime and Mercantile Co.(KMMC).
We have an exciting opportunity for prospective candidates to join us as Sales Executives in our Cargo Services Team in Kuwait.
As a Sales executive, your role is to promote Freight Forwarding and Total Logistics solutions to clients, thereby achieve or exceed the sales targets in conformity with our Ethics and Compliance Policy.
- Business Development and Revenue Generation
- Customer Relationship and Market Intelligence
- Debt Control
The ideal candidate must have the following essential experience and skills:
- 2-3 Years’ experience in Cargo Sales in Kuwait with a proven track record.
- Well versed with the Cargo import/export formalities in Kuwait.
- Currently in Kuwait with a transferable visa
- Valid Kuwait light driving license and car.
- Good MS Office skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good communications skills in English , Arabic a plus
- Attractive Salary and perks based on Qualifications and Experience
- Career development and progression Opportunities
- Medical Insurance
Interested candidats may forward CV in English language to
HR.Kuwait@iss-shipping.com by 14th June 2021