A renowed school that follows the British Curriculum is looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic individuals to join their team in the following positions. Successful candidates have to meet the following requirements:
(ES001)Executive Secretary, Management Office – Immediate Hire
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 0f 2 years relevant working experience – school experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills in English and Arabic.
- Possess elite secretarial skills, computer skills and telephone etiquettes.
- Possess a transferable residency.
(SUPT001) Supply Teacher for Junior Department – Immedidate Hire
- Candidates should have a Bachelors in Education degree with QTS or equivalent with QTS and PGCE.
(MIS001)- MIS Manager
- Responsible for management of all MIS Functions
- Manage MIS Team.
- Setup of MIS system, reports, user access.
- School Reports
- Manage PTO setup and integration for Parent Meetings
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree and experience in School setting is required.
- SQL database skills
- Team Player
(SEC001) Security Guard
- Relevant Experience
- Transferable residency in Kuwait
- Good communication skills
- Transferable residency in Kuwait is required
(LAB001) Biology Lab Technician
The post holder will provide assistance to the Science Teaching Staff
- To ensure science laboratories and prep rooms are maintained to comply with HEalth and Safety requirements.
- To be aware of Kuwait English School and Health and Safety Policy and the implementation of the Science Department Safety Policy.
- B.SC or equivalent in biology or a related subject
- Recent experience of working in a laboratory environment
- Transferrable Residency in Kuwait
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your cover letter, updated CV, copy of Civil ID and Highest degree to the following email:
Please quote the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted