REQUIRED FOR KUWAIT
- To coordinate and attend all functions related to the cleanliness of the furnished units in the compound, including serviced guest rooms, back-of-house non-kitchen areas, as well as the laundry and dry-cleaning operation (linen, uniforms and guest laundry).
- Ensuring and providing flawless, upscale, professional and high-class guest service experiences
- Coordinate luggage collection and storage
- Make our guests feel welcome and ensure their pleasant and comfortable stay.
- Responding to guests needs and anticipating their unstated ones.
- Actively listen to and resolve complaints.
- Inform clients of our provided services, including breakfast and dining options
- Liaise with Housekeepers and Wait Staff to provide an overall comfortable guest experience.
- Examine daily duties, assign tasks, and check on progress
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience in hospitality and guest services and housekeeping roles.
- Have a flair for communication, with the ability to resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Multiasking skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation
Interested applicants kindly send your updated CV to
This Post Has 2 Comments