Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Head of Finance has the responsibility to provide sound fiscal management in the operation of all financial matters, including the development and management of the school budgets, and the management of accounts receivable and payable.
- Direct the budget process. Prepare the annual budget and present it to the management.
- Project sound financial planning for future years.
- Monitor all purchasing/spending and ensure sound internal control procedures.
- Supervise and train the finance staff reporting directly to the position.
- Oversee the payroll process and benefits administration.
- Ability to communicate ideas and information clearly and effectively at all levels in English; must possess effective presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of standard software applications.
- Bachelor’s degree with ACCA / CPA /ACA
- At least 5-8 years of progressively responsible leadership experiences in the education sector.
- Background in the application of technology for financial processes.
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV to email@example.com