Embassy of Japan is hiring
for its Information and Culture section
The applicant is required to have
- Excellent skills of writing and speaking in both Arabic and English, in addition to translation skills between the two languages.
- Good PC skills, especially Microsoft Office skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- High level of awareness on copyright issue.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Transferable residence permit.
It is desirable that the applicant
- Be sociable and willing to interact with various categories of people.
- Have strong interest and good knowledge of Japanese culture.
- Have basic knowledge of Japanese language.
- Have good social media skills to create attractive posts.s
Application email must be sent to
with a complete CV and a passport size photo taken within 3 months.
Deadline is Thursday, September 28, 2023.
Only those pass the screening of applications will receive and announcement of the interview.